This course has been designed for people with little or no knowledge of MYOB who want to quickly become productive with this financial programme.
MYOB Beginner is a great start if you are totally unfamiliar with MYOB software. No prior knowledge/experience required. MYOB Beginner will greatly benefit those who require practical MYOB skills. By the end of this course you will be able to comfortably navigate the MYOB programme. Learn how to use MYOB for a broad range of business purposes
Enrol in the Australian Training School MYOB Beginners Course and take the first steps to enter or re-enter the workforce for a career in bookkeeping or finance or simply develop your business skills and get your business’ finances on track.
• No prior experience of MYOB is assumed.
• Basic computer awareness, keyboard and mouse skills are preferred.
• Effective language, communication, literacy and numeracy skills are required.
Should a client be identified as experiencing difficulties with these skills, then Australian Training School will provide information and guidance to the client regarding measures to gain these skills to successfully complete the course.
PATHWAY TO FURTHER STUDY
This training program is made up of units from the Financial Services Training Package. The Australian Training School MYOB Beginner course is an excellent pathway to gain further qualifications in Business Administration or Financial Services.
Study at home: $250.00
Students are enrolled for a period of 8 weeks. Study load 8-16 hours
Distance study: start anytime
• All training materials, text books and CD’s
• Email/phone support by both highly qualified & registered trainers
•WHY STUDY WITH ATS
• Flexible study options – study from home or in the classroom
• Personalised, hands on training – class sizes are small
• Excellent advice and support – trainers are highly skilled trainers with many years of industry experience