This workshop has been designed for people new to Word Processing and for self taught users wanting to enhance their knowledge and to quickly become productive with Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010.
By the end of this course students will be able to produce, format, edit, store, retrieve and print a range of documents.
• Basic computer awareness, keyboard and mouse skills are preferred.
• Effective language, communication, literacy and numeracy skills are required.
Should a client be identified as experiencing difficulties with these skills, then Australian Training School will provide information and guidance to the client regarding measures to gain these skills to successfully complete the course.
Students are enrolled for 8 weeks – study hours 16 – 30 hours
Distance study: start anytime
To ensure candidates get the most out of their training our classes are kept to a maximum of 8 students.
Study at home: $250.00
• All training materials, text books and CD’s
• Email/phone support by both highly qualified & registered trainers
• WHY STUDY WITH ATS
• Flexible study options – study from home or in the classroom
• Personalised, hands on training – class sizes are small
• Excellent advice and support – trainers are highly skilled trainers with many years of industry experience
Enrol in the Microsoft Word course and take the first steps to enter or re-enter the workforce as a school leaver, parent or mature aged student or simply develop your skills and advance your career.