What will you achieve from a Cert IV Business course?
Business professionals comprise the largest population of office professionals in the workforce. The Australian Training School’s Certificate IV in Business course is an investment in your future. A Cert IV in Business will help you develop confidence in your communication, supervision and administration skills. At the same time you will increase your knowledge base and gain a NATIONALLY RECOGNISED CERTIFICATE.
The length of the the Cert IV Business course depends on whether it is undertaken on a full-time or part-time basis. It also depends on which mode of training is undertaken. In general the Cert IV Business qualification can be completed in 12 months or less.
Effective language, communication, literacy, numeracy and basic computer skills are required.
Modes of Training
Training can be provided through a range of options including:
- In-house and customised programs for organisations
- Self paced distance learning
- One-on-one coaching
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
|Course||Course Fee||Payment Plan||Method of Study|
|Cert. IV in Business||$2000||Interest free payment plan available. Please contact ATS for more details.||
Why study with ATS
There are many benefits to studying with Australian Training School (ATS). We are a fully accredited training organization operating under the Australia Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
- You can start your course at any time
- We provide training plans to keep you on track with your study timetable
- Our training can be delivered using flexible study options with various modes of study. We offer courses by means of distance learning, in house training and work based training.
- Personalised, hands on training – class sizes are small
- Excellent advice and support – trainers are highly skilled trainers with many years of industry experience