What will you achieve from this course?
Business administration professionals comprise the largest population of office professionals in the workforce. Business administration tasks vary. These can include scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, managing accounts and bookkeeping.
The Australian Training School’s Certificate IV in Business Administration course is an investment in your future and will help you develop confidence in your communication, supervision and administration skills.
At the same time you will increase your knowledge base and gain a NATIONALLY RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION.
The length of the training depends on whether it is undertaken on a full-time or part-time basis. It also depends on which mode of training is undertaken. In general the Cert IV Business Administration Qualification can be completed in 12 months or less.
Effective language, communication, literacy, numeracy and basic computer skills are required.
Modes of training
Training can be provided through a range of options including:
- In-house and customised programs for organisations
- Self paced distance learning
- One-on-one coaching
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
- Business and business administration traineeships Brisbane
|Course||Course Fee||Payment Plan||Method of Study|
|Cert. IV in Business Administration||$2000.00||Interest free payment plan available. Please contact ATS for more details.||
Why study with ATS
There are many benefits to studying with Australian Training School (ATS). We are a fully accredited training organization operating under the Australia Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
- You can start your course at any time
- We provide Training plans to keep you on track with your study timetable
- ATS offer flexible study options with various modes of study
- Personalised, hands on training – class sizes are small
- Excellent advice and support – trainers are highly skilled trainers with many years of industry experience