What will you achieve from this bookkeeping (financial services) course?
The Australian Training School’s NATIONALLY RECOGNISED Cert IV in Bookkeeping course has been developed for those who wish to establish a career in the bookkeeping industry or as professional development for existing bookkeepers. Persons providing a BAS service must be registered by the Tax Practitioner’s Board and this qualification is currently cited as meeting the educational requirements for registration.
The length of the bookkeeping course depends on whether it is undertaken on a part-time or full-time basis. It also depends on which mode of training is chosen. In general, the Cert IV Bookkeeping qualification can be completed within a period of 12 months or less.
Student must have sufficient language, communication, literacy and numeracy skills and basic computer skills.
Modes of training
Financial Services courses can be provided through a range of options including:
- In-house and customised programs for organisations
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
- Self paced distance learning
- One-on-one coaching
|Course||Course Fee||Payment Plan||Method of Study|
Cert IV Bookkeeping (Financial Services)
|$2000.00||Interest free payment plan available. Please contact ATS for more details.||
Why study with Australian Training School
There are many benefits when you choose to studying with Australian Training School (ATS).
- You can start your course at any time
- We provide training plans to keep you on track with your study timetable
- ATS offer flexible study options with various modes of study
- Personalised, hands on training – class sizes are small
- Excellent advice and support – trainers are highly skilled trainers with many years of industry experience
- We are a fully accredited training organization operating under the Australia Quality Training Framework (AQTF).