What will you achieve from this course?
The Australian Financial Services Industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the Australian economy. If you’re looking to work in financial services the Australian Training School’s NATIONALLY RECOGNISED Certificate II in Financial Services course will help you to develop the knowledge needed for a successful career. A Cert II in Financial Services can be an investment in your future. On completion of this course, you will have developed a versatile skill set that will be helpful no matter where your career takes you. This course can be completed via distance education.
The length of the training depends on whether it is undertaken on a full-time or part-time basis. It also depends on which mode of training is undertaken. In general the Cert II Financial Services Qualification can be completed in 12 months or less.
Effective language, communication, literacy and numeracy are required.
Modes of training
Training can be provided through a range of options including:
- In-house and customised programs for organisations
- Self paced distance learning
- One-on-one coaching
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
|Course||Course Cost||Course Fee||Method of Study|
|Cert. II in Financial Services
||$1600.00||Interest free payment plan available. Please contact ATS for more details.||
Why study with ATS
There are many benefits to studying with Australian Training School (ATS). We are a fully accredited training organization operating under the Australia Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
- You can start your course at any time
- We provide training plans to keep you on track with your study timetable
- ATS offer flexible study options with various modes of study
- Personalised, hands on training – class sizes are small
- Excellent advice and support – trainers are highly skilled trainers with many years of industry experience