What will you achieve from this course?
The Diploma of Accounting is a highly valued qualification within Australia. The Australian Training School’s Diploma of Accounting prepares students to perform assistant accounting duties for private and public entities and will provide work ready skills needed for middle and upper-level accounting jobs and provide a foundation for career mobility. It is also a great step into completing further education as credit transfers may apply into an accounting degree reducing study time by up to 1 year.
The length of the training depends on whether it is undertaken on a full-time or part-time basis. It also depends on which mode of training is undertaken. In general the Diploma of Accounting online and distance training can be completed in 24 months or less. Achieve a Diploma of Accounting within two years.
Effective language, communication, literacy, numeracy and basic computer skills are required.
Modes of training
Training can be provided through a range of options including:
- In-house and customised programs for organisations
- Self paced distance learning
- Online learning (e-learning) option
- One-on-one coaching
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Why study with ATS
There are many benefits to studying with Australian Training School (ATS). We are a fully accredited training organization operating under the Australia Quality Training Framework (AQTF) where you can study a Diploma of Accounting online.
Benefits of Studying a Diploma of Accounting with ATS Study
- You can start your course at any time
- We provide training plans to keep you on track with your study timetable
- ATS offer flexible study options with various modes of study
- Personalised, hands on training – class sizes are small
- Excellent advice and support – trainers are highly skilled trainers with many years of industry experience
The entry requirement for a Diploma in Accounting online is the completion of a Certificate IV in Accounting, bookkeeping or equivalent qualification.
|Course||Course Fee||Payment Plan||Methods of Study|
|Diploma of Accounting
||$3250.00||Interest free payment plan available. Please contact ATS for more details.||