Why a Traineeship?
A traineeship can enable you to:
- gain valuable work experience
- get paid while you learn
- learn the latest knowledge and skills
- get a qualification that’s recognised across Australia.
- great for both young and mature age apprenticeships QLD residents
Traineeships combine training with working in a real job, for a real boss with a real wage. The Australian government rewards employers with generous incentives up to $3000.00 for each eligible staff member they up-skill.
Facts About Traineeships
• traineeships combine work with structured training
• traineeships vary in length from 12 months to four years
• traineeships can be full-time, part-time, or school-based
• existing employees may undertake a traineeship. You can be 16 years of age up to mature aged.
- over 16 years of age or completed year 10
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- working full time or part time 16 hours or more
Where can a traineeship take you?
On completion of a traineeship you will have learnt new skills and gained experience and confidence. This puts you in a great place to keep working, to apply for a promotion, or to go on to further studies.
Mature Age Apprenticeships QLD