In the context of this policy, a course can refer to a qualification, module, or unit which all abide by the same policies and procedures as indicated by ATS.
Our enrolment process requires you to complete an enrolment form. Students are advised to read, understand and agree to Australian Training Schools Policies and Procedures prior to enrolment. ATS also encourage students to follow the enrolment checklist. An enrolment form may be received by email, post or completed on-line or at our premises. A completed enrolment form is to advise all details necessary to register a student. All questions should be answered and the student’s signature should appear on the form.
When the completed enrolment form is received by ATS with enrolment fees, the student is allocated a permanent identification number and sent a confirmation of enrolment letter. If the course fees are received in full then the enrolment form and the funds are processed and receipted. If the fees received are a deposit only then the arrangements for the payment of the balance is made before proceeding.
Read the course information before you enrol to ensure you:
- Have determined the learning outcomes meet your needs
- Can follow the order of study and assessment requirements outlined in the course
- Have met the entry requirements for the course
- Meet the literacy and numeracy requirement for the course you are enrolling in (non-residents of Australia may be required to verify their English language proficiency)
- Meet the requirements of any State or Federal funding programs
Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
- Payment of enrolment fee and fully completed enrolment form must be returned to Australian Training School to guarantee your admission.
- All enrolments received are considered firm bookings and will be acknowledged in writing.
- Enrolment and Administration fees are non-refundable.
- All course fees are payable before the first day of training unless a payment plan has been agreed upon.
- In case of non-payment of course fees Australian Training School reserves the right to suspend or cancel training services.
- Any additional fees and charges applied to non-payment of an agreed payment plan will be passed onto the client.
- Failure to pay as agreed will result in legal action and an unpaid listing on your credit file through a Credit Rating Agency. All costs of collection including reasonable attorney fees incurred in the collection process will be payable by you.
- No certificate will be issued until payment is received in full.
- Training will be completed in the agreed period.
- All students must read, understand and agree to Australian Training Schools Policies and Procedures
Important information about your enrolment
If you would like to study with ATS here are a few helpful tips to guide you through your studies.
When can I enrol? If you choose to study with ATS you can enrol in any full qualification or study from home course offered anytime that suits you. This can be done on-line or over the phone. Please view our course calendar for classroom short course dates.
How long is my enrolment? If you have chosen to study with ATS keep in mind your enrolment is valid for a specific period of time, as stated on each program or course, or as agreed on any special offers. Course duration is effective from the agreed course commencement date.
When does my enrolment commence? Enrolment commences once ATS sends you your confirmation of enrolment letter and student ID details.