Your Personal Information
Where it is practicable Australian Training School Pty Ltd will try to collect personal information directly from you. In order to operate as a Registered Training Organisation managing the delivery of vocational training, we will need to collect such personal information from you as:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your position title (if applicable)
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your education details, previous qualifications, some health information and employment status
In some cases your personal information may be collected by us from your employer. In these cases you will be provided with a copy of the Australian Training School Pty Ltd Privacy Statement which outlines our personal information handling practices.
Australian Training School Pty Ltd will only collect personal information by fair and lawful means and not in an unreasonably intrusive manner.
Use and Disclosure
We will use our best efforts to ensure that the information you provide to us remains private and is used only for the purposes you agree to.
ATS will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, license, share or pass your personal information onto a third party, other than those service providers that we have a binding agreement with ensuring that the third party affords your personal information similar levels of protect as we do.
We may use and disclose you personal information to provide services specified to you at the point of collection or for another purpose if:
- You would reasonably expect us to disclose it for that purpose
- That purpose is related to the purpose specified to you at the time of collection
- ATS reasonably believes that the use is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious and imminent threat to an individual’s life or health
- ATS has reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, or is being engaged in, and uses the information as part of its investigation, or in reporting its concerns to the relevant authority
- The use and disclosure is specifically authorised by law
- The use and disclosure is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law, a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of the public revenue
Australian Training School Pty Ltd does not use or disclose your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing unrelated products or services.
Australian Training School Pty Ltd will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We encourage you to help us keep your personal information accurate, complete and up-to-date by contacting and informing us of any changes to your details. You can contact us by telephone at (07) 3205 9094 or by emailing us at email@example.com
At Australian Training School we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We ensure this by having security measures such as:
- Individual password access to systems and databases
- Secure file cabinets
- Secure access to our offices
We will also take reasonable steps to destroy personal information if it is no longer required for any purpose.
The Internet and Your Privacy
ATS takes reasonable steps to protect your security when using our site but you should be aware that no transmission of information to and from a website is ever completely secure.
While we will strive to ensure the personal information transmitted to or from our website is secure and protected from unauthorized access, we cannot totally guarantee the security of your information.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement, or about the way we manage your personal information:
- You can write to us at:
Australian Training School Pty Ltd
P.O Box 2040
Strathpine QLD 4500
- You can telephone our office on (07) 3205 9094
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org