Impress your employers and secure your career with a highly regarded Certificate III in Business Administration qualification
Business in today’s fast-paced, globalised world is more competitive than ever. To reach your potential in business management and office administration and secure the job of your dreams, you need to set yourself apart from the crowd.
With a Certificate III in Business Administration you can do just that!
BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
A business qualification is highly regarded by employers, and when you complete a Certificate III in Business Administration, you add instant credibility to your CV. Your current and prospective employers will be impressed by your obvious commitment to your career, and will often choose you over other applicants who haven’t shown the same dedication to their personal and professional development.
Build your computer skills, develop your administrative expertise and boost your confidence in preparation for a huge range of employment opportunities in the corporate arena.
BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy – 25wpm, 98% accuracy required
Elective Units (suggested)
BSBADM307 Organise Schedules
BSBITU302 Create electronic Presentations
BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
BSBITU304 Produce Spreadsheets
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
BSBWRT301 Write Simple documents
BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
BSBWOR301 Organise Personal work priorities and development
Please read our student handbook before enrolling. Students are required to have:
• Developed skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in English
• Developed skills in comprehending fundamental mathematics such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Basic computer skills
If training is required in any of the above areas please contact Australian Training School to discuss. Students less than 18 years of age must have parent/guardian approval.
• Access to a computer with Internet
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint 2010 or newer
This course is approved for funding (eligibility conditions apply) through the following agencies/programmes
- Qld Vet Investment – Cert 3 Guarantee program
- Centrelink (ATS Approval Number 4P817)
- Commonwealth Traineeships
Upfront (Save $250) – $1200
Flexible Payment Plan – $250 on enrolment plus $38 x 25 F/Nightly Payments
Government Funding Available to eligible students
Concessional contribution fee $300 Non-concessional contribution fee $399
There are many benefits to studying with Australian Training School (ATS).
- We are a fully Registered Training Organisation (RTO) operating under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
- You can enrol any time (no set intake dates)
- Excellent advice and support – All our tutors are qualified trainers and have industry experience
- Part time or full time study options are available
- You can study at the time and place that works for you
As a student of the Australian Training School you’ll be a valued member of a school that really cares about your success. You’ll get ongoing advice and learning support from your own dedicated mentor, and you’ll learn from highly skilled, experienced trainers who are 100% committed to your success.
Want a free course outline?Download here
Ready to enrol?Enrol Now
Eligible for government funding?Find out here.