What will you achieve from this course?
Australian Training School’s NATIONALLY RECOGNISED Cert IV in Small Business Management course is especially designed for those who are, or wish to become, small business owners. It is also useful for senior employees, trade professionals, bookkeepers, and anyone else who needs to learn entrepreneurial skills.
The length of the training depends on whether it is undertaken on a full-time or part-time basis. It also depends on which mode of training is undertaken. In general the Cert IV in Small Business Management qualification can be completed in 12 months or less.
Effective language, communication, literacy, numeracy and basic computer skills are required.
Modes of training
Training can be provided through a range of options including:
- In-house and customised programs for organisations
- Self paced distance learning
- One-on-one coaching
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
|Course||Course Fee||Payment Plan||Method of Study|
|Cert. IV in Small Business Management||$4400.00||Interest free payment plan available. Please contact ATS for more details.||
Why study with ATS
There are many benefits to studying with Australian Training School (ATS). We are a fully accredited training organization operating under the Australia Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
- You can start your course at any time
- We provide training plans to keep you on track with your study timetable
- ATS offer flexible study options with various modes of study
- Personalised, hands on training – class sizes are small
- Excellent advice and support – trainers are highly skilled trainers with many years of industry experience