What will you achieve from this course?
The Australian Training School’s NATIONALLY RECOGNISED Certificate IV in Accounting course has been especially designed for those who perform (or wish to perform) duties such as completing Business Activity Statement (BAS) and other office taxes, operational reporting, preparing budgets, and making decisions in a legal context who wish to meet the educational requirements for registration as a BAS or Tax Agent.
The length of this accounting course depends on whether it is undertaken on a full-time or part-time basis. It also depends on which mode of training is undertaken. In general the Cert IV in Accounting qualification can be completed in 12 months or less.
Effective language, communication, literacy, numeracy and basic computer skills are required.
Modes of training
Certificate IV Accounting training can be provided through a range of options including:
- In-house and customised programs for organisations
- Self paced distance learning
- One-on-one coaching
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
|Course||Course Fee||Payment Plan||Methods of Study|
|Cert IV in Accounting
||$2250.00||Interest free payment plan available. Please contact ATS for more details.||
Why study with ATS
There are many benefits to studying with Australian Training School (ATS). We are a fully accredited training organization operating under the Australia Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
- You can start your course at any time
- We provide training plans to keep you on track with your study timetable
- ATS offer flexible study options with various modes of study
- Personalised, hands on training – class sizes are small
- Excellent advice and support – trainers are highly skilled trainers with many years of industry experience