Why a Traineeship?
Traineeships are fast becoming the talking point of a lot of successful businesses as they provide benefits for both employers and employees. The Australian government rewards employers with generous incentives up to $4000.00 for each eligible staff member they up-skill.
Training often is considered for new employees only. This is a mistake because ongoing training for current employees helps them adjust to rapidly changing job requirements. Traineeships are not only for young ones. Mature age workers are also eligible for mature age apprenticeships QLD.
Employees will receive nationally recognised qualifications and the current hands-on skills and knowledge that your business needs. Training provides motivation, loyalty, productivity and service quality. Providing a happy, challenging and rewarding workplace allows businesses to maintain a workforce of the highest standard.
What is a Traineeship?
A traineeship is a combination of structured learning and working that then results in the employer having an industry-trained employee with a nationally recognised qualification and tailored skills to meet business needs.
You can greatly benefit your business and secure future success by investing in a traineeship.
Types of Traineeships
There are two types of traineeships available for employees to undertake.
New Entrant Traineeship: A new entrant trainee is a person who has been employed by a business for less than three months full-time or part-time for a continuous period of time that doesn’t exceed twelve months.
- BSB30110 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30407 Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB30207 Certificate III in Customer Contact
Existing Worker Traineeship: A person who has been employed continuously within a business for more than three months full-time or longer than 12 months part time would be classified as an existing worker trainee.
- BSB40207 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40507 Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB40407 Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- BSB40807 Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- BSB40307 Certificate IV in Customer Contact
- FNS40610 Certificate IV in Accounting
- FNS50210 Diploma of Accounting