These MYOB training courses have been designed for people with some knowledge of MYOB who want to quickly become productive with this financial programme. We also offer Beginner MYOB training Brisbane and, for budding Bookkeepers and Accountants, Payroll MYOB courses Brisbane.
These MYOB training courses aim to give you the skills and knowledge you need to process day to day transactions accurately and efficiently using MYOB Software. Learn how to record financial data and transactions effectively.
Enrol in the Australian Training School MYOB Intermediate Course and take the steps towards a career in bookkeeping or finance or simply develop your business skills and get your business’ finances on track.
• Some prior basic experience of MYOB is assumed.
• Basic computer awareness, keyboard and mouse skills are preferred.
• Effective language, communication, literacy and numeracy skills are required.
Should a client be identified as experiencing difficulties with these skills, then Australian Training School will provide information and guidance to the client regarding measures to gain these skills to successfully complete the course.
Strathpine venue. Bus and train conveniently 5 minutes walking distance.
Study at home: $250.00
1 day – 9.00am – 4.00pm
Next classroom training Thursday 2nd May, 2013. Study from home start anytime.
To ensure candidates get the most out of our Brisbane MYOB courses our classes are kept to a maximum of 8 students.
• All training materials, text books and CD’s
• Email/phone support by both highly qualified & registered trainers
• Morning refreshments for classroom based training
WHY STUDY WITH ATS
• Flexible study options – study from home or in the classroom
• Personalised, hands on training – class sizes are small
• Excellent advice and support – trainers are highly skilled trainers with many years of industry experience