What will you achieve from this bookkeeping course?
The Australian Training School’s NATIONALLY RECOGNISED Certificate IV in Bookkeeping course has been designed for those who wish to establish a career in the bookkeeping industry or as professional development for existing bookkeepers. Persons providing a BAS service must be registered by the Tax Practitioner’s Board and this qualification is currently cited as meeting the educational requirements for registration.
The length of the training depends on whether it is undertaken on a full-time or part-time basis. It also depends on which mode of training is undertaken. In general the Cert IV Bookkeeping qualification can be completed in 12 months or less.
Effective language, communication, literacy, numeracy and basic computer skills are required.
Modes of training
Training can be provided through a range of options including:
- In-house and customised programs for organisations
- Self paced distance learning
- One-on-one coaching
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
|Course||Course Fee||Payment Plan||Method of Study|
|Cert. IV in Bookkeeping
||$2250.00||Interest free payment plan available. Please contact ATS for more details.||
Why study with ATS
There are many benefits of studying with Australian Training School (ATS). We are a fully accredited training organization operating under the Australia Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
- You can start your course at any time
- We provide training plans to keep you on track with your study timetable
- ATS offer flexible study options with various modes of study
- Personalised, hands on training – class sizes are small
- Excellent advice and support – trainers are highly skilled trainers with many years of industry experience