MYOB Payroll is a great start if you are totally unfamiliar with MYOB payroll software. No prior knowledge/experience of the MYOB programme is required but is recommended. MYOB Payroll will greatly benefit those who require practical MYOB payroll skills. A hands-on approach is taken, and participants work through real-life scenarios to take practical skills and knowledge back to the workplace. By the end of this course you will be able to comfortably navigate the MYOB payroll module.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE
This course is intended for people who wish to learn how to set up and use the payroll features in MYOB including how to set up a payroll and employees, conduct pay runs, track entitlements and enter timesheets, and generate payroll reports. Payroll knowledge adds to the employability of those wanting careers in bookkeeping or accounts administration.
• No prior experience of MYOB is assumed.
• Basic computer awareness, keyboard and mouse skills are preferred.
• Effective language, communication, literacy and numeracy skills are required.
Should a client be identified as experiencing difficulties with these skills, then Australian Training School will provide information and guidance to the client regarding measures to gain these skills to successfully complete the course.
PATHWAY TO FURTHER STUDY
This training program is made up of units from the Financial Services Training Package. The Australian Training School MYOB Payroll course is an excellent pathway to gain further qualifications in Business Administration or Financial Services.
Study at home: $250.00
Students are enrolled for a period of 8 weeks. Study workload 16-24 hours
Distance study: start anytime
• All training materials, text books and CD’s
• Email/phone support by both highly qualified & registered trainers
WHY STUDY WITH ATS
• Flexible study options – study from home or in the classroom
• Personalised, hands on training – class sizes are small
• Excellent advice and support – trainers are highly skilled trainers with many years of industry experience